Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

PIC OF THE DAY.

wideopenthrottle

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
man in creek.jpg

perspective is everything...when I first saw this pic I thought MEH....it is of a creek in a park on the north shore....but when I blew it up I noticed the guy standing in the creek bed ....then I went holy crap!

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Nice view Rhino....I bet that the pink sky looked way better in person than it comes out in a photograph.

I don't recognize the skyline though...... :What?:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I've tested pepper spray and have given the disappointing results.
Every time I read or hear about the bells it reminds me of a New York fellow I met
riding the Alaskan Hwy. He had no idea about what to wear while long distance
cycling and he had bells on both of his work boots for fear of bears. He wasn't stupid,
only ignorant, and when we explained things to him he realized that if there was a bear
on the road he would be up to or past it before the bear had a chance to hear those tiny bells.
We rode with him a couple of days and when we came to a bicycle shop he was able to acquire
more appropriate clothing which greatly reduced the chaffing pain he was experiencing with his
denim jeans and heavy work boots.

robert5

Reaction score
Years ago in Copas store in Bella Coola there was a basket of bear bells on the counter. There was a tourist at the
counter asking the clerk if they worked. Just at that time there was an elderly gentleman waking past who over
heard the conversation, with out missing a stride he said " yes dear they let the bear know exactly where you are"
Should have seen the look on the tourist face, priceless!

robert5

Reaction score
Just in case I suddenly leave this world I want you to know that I didn't vote for our incompetent, lying, flip-flopping, insincere, double-talking, radical terrorist, narcissistic, scientific and economic moron that is now the prime minister of Canada and who is trying to destroy our wonderful country and turn it into a left-wing (**) hole.

Participating in a gun registry program because you think criminals have to many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbours have too many kids.

Cheers, Bob

Top Bottom