Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Piranha???

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
My wife just called me to see that on her computer=local news....
if its really true,i'm wondering if it just got ''released''. water has cooled off at WESTWOOD....
WOW, Another first for the island.......1) big bass
2) Eastern brook trout
3) PIRANNA
wonder if we'll need a special tag like STEELHEAD and BIG RAINBOW??????????????????:ROFL:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Are they good eating, Grab some bass gear and wire leader Ricky there invasive species to take care of lol

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Can't verify it, but I heard that the best way to catch Piranhas is to hang your legs over the side of your boat
and dip your toes into the water...maybe give it a try Glenn and let us know if it's true!:devilish::Heh, heh, heh:

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
Second ''flesh eater'' caught in WESTWOOD!!!! no more ''skinny dipping'' up there....
best to stay at bottom of hill ,JINGLEPOT - PUB, Wings and beer beats damn fish anyhow !!!!:ROFL:

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
:ROFL:
Can't verify it, but I heard that the best way to catch Piranhas is to hang your legs over the side of your boat
and dip your :ROFL::ROFL: toes into the water...maybe give it a try Glenn and let us know if it's true!:devilish::Heh, heh, heh:
SASQUATCH,GRIZZLY,AND NOW PIRANHAS Jim SHOCKEY and Garry will be filming up here REAL SOON !

stevo911

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else hoping they've bred? It'd be tempting to head up there and catch a pirhana on the fly! I figure they'll likely get winter killed (though surprisingly it looks like they can survive in 10 degree water...)

Top Bottom