Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Pulling out my mommy brag bag again

Thread starter #1

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
The kid has certainly had his fill of knock me downs but kept up the fight whether it was to make his place on a certain hockey team, make it thru high school, fight and beat cancer, survive a harrowing car accident and struggle 4 years of a gruelling apprenticeship under his dad and sister....... although he was finished his 4th year at Christmas it became official in January. Braydon recieved his Red Seal in Plumbing and Gasfitting.

We had a big celebration for him this past weekend.
E147E5A4-1697-4DB1-BA65-194E6E761D77.jpeg 4BB7F06F-5452-4095-8E37-CA5D2FA0FA57.jpeg

congrats all around !!! for raising a young man up properly and for his determination to ''git 'er done'' !!!!!!!
so many young people are out to have a good time.....not thinking about their future......
again,great job folks :Oh Yeah!:
:Oh Yeah!: :Here's To Ya: glenn

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Congradulations to all involved. Kids that get everything handed to them never apreachate anything. And those that have to work for everything apreachate everything.
Steve

Iron Glove

Great to hear about Braydon - he's battled a lot of adversity and come through in spades, a typical goalie. :Oh Yeah!:
Something tho' about the plunger cake turns me off, kinda looks like a big turd. But then plumbing …………………………. :kewl:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom