Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

RIP Sammy Sam

Thread starter #1

Round Boy

Can't keep a beat.
We just said our good byes to our Sammy Sam.
She will be missed. My wife is devastated. When you have
A pulmonary embolism alone, and it’s a dog licking your face that wakes you up and cleans up the blood and (**) so you call
911, saving your life, it is hard to say good bye.

Last edited:

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Most Sincere Condolences.
Been there too many times.
Just this past summer with our Lady too.
Remember the good.
And please think down the road, when the time becomes right, to give another four legged furry kid a hell of a nice place to live complete with those who will love them forever.

Sadly,
Matt

Bow Walker

ADMIN/OWNER - JUMPING IN TO HELP.
Great caption on your post FG... Pretty much says it all.

It is not an easy thing to say goodbye to a family member. Your pain and heartbreak are felt by most on here Jerry.

R.B., I am sorry I missed your post..........I like + dogs more than most people I know......
I feel your sorrow........JIM is correct when he says that your loss of SAMMY SAM will pop up unexpectedly..........I had to excuse myself from an extended birthday party this past summer....
it was kind of my son in law to pat my back and give me a shot of tequila..and leave me to my thoughts......damndest thing !!! r.i.p.SAMMY SAM.

Top Bottom