Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Salty Sea-Dog Mega Sales ⚓

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:13)

Westside Stores

Westside Stores
Reaction score
This is one of our biggest salt water gear sales of the year! Great savings on rods, reels, tackle in-store and online from Aug 1 -15. Check out our 6400 Square foot retail store (Westside Stores) in Salmon Arm or online. We are a family business and carry a wide selection of fishing, camping, clothing, and hunting gear for your needs!

Check out our online flyer here with live links

Thank you for your support!

Enjoy your Outdoors!

Flyer page 1 Aug 1 - 15.jpgFlyer page 2 Aug 1 - 15.jpgFlyer page 3 Aug 1 - 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
I'm waiting for LOBSTAR to open ! bought 24 traps from this NEWFIE. TOLD me that ''fisheries''have been stocking the waters around ENTRANCE ISLAND at night for about a year and an opening is to be sept 2nd. ya don't think he just scammed me and sold those pots for the sum of $400 cause he could not sell them in his second hand store......damn !!!!!!

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Well the test release they did have was a roaring success those tasty crustations took off as lively as hell. :OH-OH: then they remembered no one took the rubber bands off their claws :Doh!:

Sorry for the Hi-Jack, now back to regular scheduled selling of some damn fine gear.

Top Bottom