Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Selfies...

Thread starter #1

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Okay! Who will admit to taking 'selfies' as a general habit, not just when holding up a fish or posing with your shot game animal?
It seems that a huge percentage of people 45 years old and younger can't seem to resist doing so even for insignificant situations.
Since the popularity of hand held phone-cameras, there's no need for people to admire themselves in storefront window reflections.
This obsession has led to very risky incidents, including death the last while. Humans fascinate me with their vanity at times.

I admit that I once took a ''selfie'' with my old yellow ''minolta'' underwater camera when I hiked up into the saddle between the north shore ''LIONS''. I was informed later that week at work by a couple old timers that ''you can NOT hike up there in worn ''kodiak'' steel toed work boots !!!!!! ah,ignorance is bliss !!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

CF8889

Long-Time Member
ONLY one I've ever taken:

Felt kind of weird, but I simply HAD to record the fact I drug my fat old butt up there!! :ROFL:

Cheers,
Nog

Hell yeah! That's a climb!

I'll take em in the bush with buddies etc. Only ever take em to document something cool and send it to someone else. Not about to take 10 pics of me in my bathroom and post em all to IG haha

Top Bottom