Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Sell a few , buy a few...............

Thread starter #1

Walter

Long-Time Member
I have been in the hunt for a 9mm "T" series Belgium Browning Hi Power for quite a while. Turns out an old boy right in town has one and she's in real nice shape , good bluing , zero for scratches [yet] , ring hammer , nice wood grips.........a little nostalgia , like the model 29's. It was built in 1967 and he has the original Browning leather , fleece lined case and two factory mags and three more additional mags. We made a deal . Just a great day. Picture below is not it but it is identical.
IMG_4132.JPG

Thread starter #3

Walter

Long-Time Member
Thanks Trinity , you will find that special one you want. I looked all over at gun shows , internet sites etc. Here she was right under my nose.
You just never know !

gunseller

That is like the one I carried over 40 years ago. Same year and condition when I acquired the pistol. You have a nice find, congratulations. When I was done with the one I had it was well worn but still manically fine. Love the Browning HPS.
Steve

Thread starter #6

Walter

Long-Time Member
Finally got a chance to go to range the other day to test the old girl. Loaded up truck , took the Hi Power and a few others , drove to range and
realized i forgot my hearing protection. :Doh!: Something that i always double check that i have . Must be old age , loaded back up and come home. Snow and rain since , Ha , i'm sure we got a few more nice fall days before the snow so she will get a few rounds thru her.

Top Bottom