Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Selling my 257 wby

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
The deal fell through so my loss is your gain, up again is my 257 Wby Vanguard tack driver. c/w Weaver bases and trigger lightened. The pix say it all. Looking for & $750 + shippingrange4.jpg

Last edited:

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Is it the rifle or the shooter?

From other targets I have seen posted - I am pretty sure that it is the shooter. :Here's To Ya:

Although.......... it does help when you have a gun that is up to the shooter's level..... :Oh Yeah!:

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
That Bee will out shoot me easily. I think I sent you copies of those targets when I shot them Dan.

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights!
Reaction score
Now that's a SICK Boomstick!!!! :victorious:
I talked to a guy that worked a Wholesale Sports out here in West KTown. He used a 257 WBY for sheep hunts. He also used it for yotes with Barnes Varmit Grenades, that he crono'd at a blistering 4200fps!!!!!!! Ya, you read that right!!!!

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights!
Reaction score
Not really, just tempting....but with my handloads, it's pretty similar to the mag. Same pills, less recoil. But I might know a couple guys that would want it. I'll check with them.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Phewf - good to know...

I got a 25 as a direct result of your enthusiasm for the caliber - that and the hunting conditions on the Island.... :Oh Yeah!:

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights!
Reaction score
Is he still in bed !!!??? Hey JIm !!!! Wake up!!!! We're sell'n your boomstick and take'n the profits!!!! For charity of course!!!! :victorious:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Sleep, I mucked 4 stalls moved a round bale fed and exercised dogs and went for breakfast. Is there no justice? :hopelessness:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Egg McRubber??????????????????? Nope Pancakes, eggs and bacon at Alices

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
its 12.35 am.....finished cutting/installing counter tops,new double sink and finished plumbing.....going to bed
GOOD NIGHT FOLKS...

Top Bottom