Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

SILHOUETTE SHOP/DUNCAN

Thread starter #1
Big thanks to VERN, little gun shop in DUNCAN.....
my .357 mag N frame S&W was spitting lead like a cowboy chewing cut plug.......he cut a new forcing cone,went over the ''workings'' and said NOTHING ELSE NEEDED fixing !!!!!!! my old favorite is again a pleasure to shoot....... THANKS VERN :Oh Yeah!::Oh Yeah!:

Thread starter #4
his ''sign'' is on the neighbor's lawn...:What?:...not much of a web site,. just gives directions and what he does......... Its like the ''old fashioned'' gunshops .....stuff EVERYWHERE and he knows EXACTLY WHERE everything is !!!

Glenn - I am reminded of one sporting goods/hardware store in Nanaimo from years ago.....

Ernie Johnston's was the name of it, although it could have been Johnson's just as easily.

Thread starter #8
He used to go to the north end ABC near Cabelas for ''all you can eat'' roast beef on Wednesday.......after he ''retired''. paid his tab one night....bet it drove him nuts ,trying to figure out who it was as LOTS of guys would stop at his table for a few good words.....
IF and ONLY if ,he liked you,did you get to see the ''treasures '' upstairs....A real old fashioned gun shop.... a second place would be GRUNLUNDS in CAMPBELL RIVER.....the ''dusty''little shop on DOGWOOD with the cougar hounds lying on newspaper behind the cash.

Top Bottom