Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

So sad...

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
:ROFL::ROFL:

Mine moped around for a while too.

They eventually get over it and forget about the trauma - but the memory of that stink stays with them for a very long, long time.
Hopefully he has learned his lesson. He's now very apprehensive about going out into the front yard
at night where it all happened unless I go down the stairs with him. There's still a lingering smell in the
area he got sprayed which might have a lot to do with it.

Decker9

Mountains are my medicine
Reaction score
Ohhh my! Skunks, I remember them things from back when I lived in Saskatchewan. Luckily we don’t have them up here, I give my dog a sniff of a bottle of skunk juice once, she was quite interested in it lol.

Did you know, skunk spray is a heck of a pneumonia cure? Among other sicknesses. My dad use to get pneumonia every couple/few years, ending up in hospital a few times. An old native friend convinced him to take a teaspoon of, “skunk spray”, to cure his pneumonia about 15 years ago. He stunk like a skunk for 3-4 days, but he’s never had pneumonia since, and rarely ever even catches a cold anymore. He call’s it a miracle.

Top Bottom