Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Sometimes even I stumble into some really good buys...how about you?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
With my wife's relative immobility she has great difficulty getting out of bed
even though I installed grab bars. Because I can't pull on her without it badly
hurting, about the only other way was to get a hospital style tilt bed. They are
very expensive even to rent, never mind to buy but I bit the bullet and went down
to a local store to see what was available. Be darned but one of the ladies running
the store had a quality one that her brother had only used 6 days. After chatting
a bit, she said that I could buy it for $500 including the good water resistant mattress.
She then showed me the original invoice which was for $2000 bed only. With the help
of my daughter and son in law, we have it set up and working well. Was in the right
place at the right time for sure!

Buck Naked

Reaction score
Have been looking for a couple of mobility aids in the last year
found great deals on Kijiji as usually, sadly, when they are for sale, someone has hit the end of the line
Local Lions club had a tilt wheel chair with restraints for about 1/10 of retail
definatly passing these forward when we don't need them any longer

Top Bottom