Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Southern B.C. Tour Part Trois

Thread starter #1

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Been pretty busy for the past couple of days, but had a blast on 4 solid days at the mouth of the Fraser with a couple of great old friends. First day we were able to get this in the first 10 minutes:

27 lb. white spring.jpg

A couple days later we were able to get back for a full pull:

Fraser sox.jpg

8 sox and a buddy.jpg

So back to the trip........

A quick stop at Lake Louise for the obligatory classic shots....

Lake louise 1.jpg

Having made it out of Jasper in one piece (Faaar too many tourists... don't they know I am here and they should all leave????), we went to Mt . Assiniboine to see the glaciers and they did not disappoint even it the weather was not the best.

My Assiniboin glacier 1.jpg

mt. assiniboin glacier 3.jpg

We even were able to get a campsite at Wilcox campsite right beside the glaciers. We spent a rainy and thunder-filled night there which had my neurotic dog terrified all night.....

wilcox campsite 1.jpg

We woke up to snow above the campsite about 1000 feet.

wilcox snow just above us.jpg

On the road to Banff park we finally had a ceiling that allowed us to get a few mountain pics in Jasper park.

jasper mountains 2.jpg

and some amazing falls

Jasper falls 1.jpg

AT 10 pics per thread I will need at least one more to finalize this trip. Part 4 on its way.

Last edited:

gunseller

Great pictures. Looks and sounds like you are having a great trip. I understand the dog I had a 70 pound dalmatian that was that way. Hope the rest of your trip is as good as it has been so far.
Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom