Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE LISTED HERE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
The names listed below are known fraud artists, cheaters, scammers, and double-dealers.
DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

IF YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE FOR THIS LIST - EMAIL YOUR EVIDENCE TO MYSELF (BOW WALKER) OR FOXTON GUNDOGS. WE WILL INVESTIGATE/CORROBORATE YOUR FINDINGS AND IF ACCURATE WE WILL POST THE NAME AND EVIDENCE IN HERE.

Nicholast.
This from HBC
No question this guy is a scammer. Had told me gun was sold and picked up by new owner then gf pm him next day and he sent her pics of it and wanted her to make an offer. This is the same guy that was on here before scamming.
Donna1. So Far this person has stung 2 people from Hunting BC and 2 people from Alberta Outdoors.
This from HBC
User name:- donna1
Name:- Brian David Squirrell
Tel.:- 780-809-5992
email 1:- bsquirell529@gmail.com
2:- donna.thomas1@frontier.com
DL:- Alberta 153154-059
PAL:- 11124519.0004
Old address:- 932 5 ave.S, Lethbrdige, AB T1J 0V2
He now lives in Edmonton.
He placed an ad. on the forum for a Kimber Montana on Jan.22, 2019 after he just joined. I was skeptical with his newness and lack of feedback. However through messages he convinced me he was legitimate.
I EMT him $ 1050.00 on Jan. 23 and it was deposited on the same day.
He indicated he would send it out on Jan. 26, a Saturday.
However I saw that he was banned on Sat. morning and contacted him. He still said it was being sent out that day. When I asked him about the ban, he claimed he didn't know about.

Since then I cannot reach him either by phone or email.

Last edited:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
This from HBC

mattc don't deal wil this guy
Made a deal and he backed out saying a better offer was made. I let him know that is not the way the gun trade works.
This is the first time in 55 years that this has happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Another from HBC.

I just received this email from this fella. He has been reported to the RCMP.
Take 10 minutes out of your day if you see something fishy like this and REPORT IT
I'm convinced this is from this website.

1-800-731-4000

The Fellows information.

Henry John
henryjohnboga@hotmail.com
3057 7th Con Adjala
Loretto R2, Ontario
L0G1L0
289 806 2356
PAL# 12988340.0003

The Chief Firearms officer has been notified. She mentioned it does not line up. CALL AND ASK IF YOU ARE CONCERNED.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
This same pic has been used on at least 2 sites and is a scam Kimber Mountain Assent 300WSM if you see it run the other way and report the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom