Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Time for Western Separation?

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
You are onto something ,my friend.....
i remember when you voted red or blue.....now its orange,green and whatever colors the bloc and ppc are.....
CASCADIA has been talked about for years......Nor-cal,oregon,western washington,B.C. and mabe western alberta.....
too much for me.......but B.C. works!!!!! yukon i believe gets too much from the feds to rock the boat.

wideopenthrottle

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
just wait and see how much stuff Quebec gets in exchange for those BQ votes to back the drama boy...BQ will simply want more than a fair share for Quebec so Justin will simply throw money at them and get their votes....acquiring the NDP backing will take a more twisty-turny negotiating approach that would be easier to avoid

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Good thing Justin's nose is a longer-than-normal thing and kinda pointy to boot.

Perfect for inserting into the collective butt of the Quebecois populace.

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
well i have renounced my kanadian citizenship.....those people no longer represent MY canada and really do not represent the country of my kin folk who bled for this land,gone to their final rewards.........MAY THE CREATOR STRIKE ME DEAD IF I EVER UTTER ANOTHER WORD IN FRENCH...
Iam now ,simply a VANCOUVER ISLANDER....separated from ''them '' by water......
end of rant......p.s . staying out of future political discussions EXCEPT mabe, regarding the idiotic 28000 who voted ''green'' in our riding.....WTF were they thinking.this was FEDERAL not provincial !!!!!

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I will try very hard to keep out of this discussion as airing my thoughts about Quebec, Indigenous,
and the Liberals under 'Me Dressup' in regard to the steady stream of 'equalization', treaty, and
other handouts of hard earned tax dollars will likely get me banned..

Top Bottom