Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Too bad there's no salmon left....

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
DFO running around in circles literally screaming THE SKY IS FALLING! :Yikes!:
Telling any media type that will listen just how dire the salmon stock situation is right now.
And blaming it all on "climate change" in order to misdirect from their own extreme failings.

While on the other hand, Albion test fisheries and actual counts note that springs are doing better this year than they have since the mid 2000's.

Little wonder why most simply do not put ANY stock in a single thing they say...

Nice catch there and obvious some FUN from the grins Jimmy! Well Done! :Oh Yeah!:

Cheers,
Nog

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
The boys were out again this morning, right in front of downtown Victoria. No pics yet, but back in bed by 9 am with their two springs apparently!!!
JP

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
Out again tonight. Got the report from the kids at about 3:30 “been here 1/2 hr and had 3 on so far”. So hooked up with a friend and headed out right after work, just in time to watch the little buggers net one. We hooked a nice one and lost it after a few minutes and then they got another right behind us. Then that was it! Tide turned to ebb and never saw another fish caught for the rest of the night. Was a beauty night though. Right off downtown Victoria. Pretty special place we live to be able to do that 20 minutes from home! 67B5E93D-F20C-4247-B979-707249614AB5.jpegA0C89AB5-2F59-4E03-A1BD-29F0A0813AD3.jpegB0A46A1F-63F9-4056-BC91-D123E8BC7048.jpegEB33A841-D6A5-408A-B884-B69BEFC8312F.jpeg

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights & Roll'n Stones!!!
Reaction score
Wow!!! Awesome! I wish I could get fish like that!!!
A jealous KTK!

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
Not a local fish, BUT, figured worth posting! My nephew went guiding up north for his first time at North King Lodge (Camano sound, just east of the southern tip of the Queen Charlottes). This was his biggest at 37.5.
68405BA9-049D-4FC8-9A0F-CD92C0FAA136.jpeg

Top Bottom