Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Trouble trying to use my phone to access this forum...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I don't know if others have the same ongoing trouble as I do, but every so often when I try to access
the forum through my phone it insists I log in. I try to use the codes etc that I have written down but
they don't work. I keep trying using my site handle and my email address and the password last given
to me as well as my original one to no avail until the site closes my account yet I still have unhindered
access through my laptop...very strange...and very frustrating!

Smokercraft

Reaction score
I can’t get on this site when I’m off wifi. It just has a pic of some guy getting slapped by an eel. At the bottom of the page it says “eel slap”
I don’t even try to get on here anymore when I’m away from home.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
NP with my BB, either on wi-fi or Rogers Mobil maybe go to your providers store and get them to check your settings.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Most often - after a software update on my phone - I have all sorts of trouble trying to do the most basic things.

Although - I can get on here using it. I run Android and it seems to have no problems.

I did make a small change (nothing too terribly dramatic) to the forum's settings in the hopes of bettering the problem(s) you guys have. I hope it works, because it's all I've got.....

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Well, I tried again yesterday and it accepted my codes so all is good.
If your changes, or someone did something behind the scenes like Jim did last time,
I most sincerely thank you or whomever is responsible.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
I "talked" to Brian(Lab Guy) last night he says he can't get on either. Just waiting for him to tell me exactly what happens when he tries.

Biggyun68

Rainman
Reaction score
I can't stand the Iphone and have to use it out of work necessity. I miss my BB I had for 10 years and the Samsung I had for a year. I think it has to to do with the IOS versus android

Top Bottom