Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Up Dated List

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
So I think it's about time to update the "Inheritance" list.

#1..
Mod. 70 in 7mm RM. drilled for bases, VERY CLEAN(9/10), open sights, sling swivels, $775
#2..
Near New BLR 81 light 243, wood/blue a box or so down the tube.....$900
#3..
Interarms/Mauser 30-06, Mod. 96, some custom work done. looks and shoots good scope added...$475
#4..
Remington 700 in 280R. New Mountain Rifle barrel. Synthetic, This rifle is "new", it came as a 30-06 and was fitted with a new barrel in 280 Rem. Sub MOA at 243 yds C/W Weaver bases. $750 + shipping
#5..
Zastava M70 Bavarian Carbine, Mannlicher, lightened trigger, Burris bases, less than a box down the tube. $800
#6..SOLD
#7..

Weatherby Vanguard carbine in 338WM, 20" barrel, weaver mounts, blue/synthetic low round count very good condition. Looking for $650 + shipping. Can negotiate scope or open sights if interested.
#8..
New Zastava in 270 Winchester. Took this one on trade and it is surplus to my needs/wants. Not much more to say about as I haven't fired it yet. Looking for $675(retail $799 + tax and shipping) Quality rifle in one of the best all round caliber for NA Game.
All prices are PLUS SHIPPING. May consider reasonable offers. The some trades considered would be Winchester Model 94(pre 64) in 32 Special, Marlin JM in 35 Remington, BLR 81 Light in 300 WSM or 243 in a A Bolt II, Vanguard OR Model 70

Last edited:
Top Bottom