Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Uploading pictures and things.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:21)

358win

THE WEATHERMAN
Reaction score
As of today I have to upload a file instead of dragging a picture in as before.
I also have no control over fonts Bold or underlines. They are all there but unusable.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
WTH!?! :can't find it:

Everything is OK on my end of things. I got all the icons and stuff. :Maybe:

Gotta be something in your machine Rick. Maybe get Tambo to have a look for you - unless you have a granddaughter who can give you a hand. :Black Eye:

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
That happened to me twice, the first was an unwanted setting on my new phone. the second was IE after a few times IE quit getting on the site at all had to switch to Chrome. NP since.

Heyblast

Reaction score
757457A2-E6C6-4633-9D0B-C55A644B2703.jpeg

I just clicked on photo icon and downloaded from photo library, same as always for me.

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Rick - what browser are you using?

Do you keep your photos on your computer or do you have somewhere like "Imgur" host them for you?

358win

THE WEATHERMAN
Reaction score
On my computer. I used to click the insert picture and then drag it. The whole bar on top of the message window is faint and un usable as of last week. It looks like I'm the only one experiencing this.
I don't know what a browser is.
Ask me about a lot of hunting shooting things (can't access the smiley stuff neither it's in the top bar).

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
That's exactly what my phone did couldn't even post icons or change the font etc. All I can say is I did something in settings that fixed it.

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Your browser is what gets you up and onto the internet. Typical browsers are Internet Explorer (IE), Microsoft Edge, Fire Fox, and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge comes with a computer these days and so did Internet Explorer (older computers) but Fire Fox and /chrome have to be downloaded off a website. Fire Fox is from Qualcomm (i believe) and Chrome is from Google.

Typically - the top menu bar is a bit greyed out and seems faded but when you move the mouse cursor over an icon it comes alive.....

If that is not happening with your computer it has to be something in the settings as Jim says....what that something is I have no idea.

I'd have to be sitting in front of your machine to figure it out, and that can't happen. :harumph:

358win

THE WEATHERMAN
Reaction score
When can you get here Dan?
I think I have it figured out now.
When I log on using Microsoft Edge, It doesn't work but with Internet explorer it does.
And I thought a browser was a Herbivore!

Top Bottom