Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Vortex 4-16 for sale

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
Kind of a preliminary post just because I've been procrastinating on taking photos and doing a proper add... But I have a moderately used Vortex Viper HSLR 4-16 for sale. Just found it to be more scope than I need for what I mostly do (no I didn't take it sheep hunting with me lol). Has a few minor scratches on the exterior, but glass is in great shape. The scope tracks very well with the turret and I am struggling with letting it go but the wife is on me since I already bought a new 3-10 (oops). Thinking $600. I will try to get some pics up asap.
Thanks.
JtP

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Someone is going to get one hellova deal here! :Oh Yeah!:

Their Famous V.I.P. warranty goes with the scope too..... cannot loose on this one folks!

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
On hold for the time being. Have a friend who is having scope troubles so I have offered it to him to mount on his hunting rifle while he awaits his warranty return. Bad timing for him, only a few days before opening day!!!
JtP

Top Bottom