Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Welcome Rieber

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
Welcome Rieber pull up a stump and spin us a yarn. Nahmint Is back so no guaranty how the coffee will be but what the hell, it's always hot.

Rieber

Always looking for a good deal on something
Well, thank you - its good to see a hunting website with some local flavor. I reside with my wife and Son in Abbotsford.

I'm getting back into hunting after sitting out for 21 years. I was more focused on my kid's hockey and since hockey season starts up just before hunting season, well the decision was pretty simple to me.

I enjoy flyfishing, mostly Merritt area lakes and tie way more flyhooks than I can ever use in 5 lifetimes. I'll do small modifications to make my little flyfishing boats and trailers suit me so I'm always keeping my eyes open for good deals on stuff I don't really need. Yes, I'm a hoarder of sorts.

Regarding my hunting gear for this season: Tikka T3 Lite stainless in 6.5 Creed, Savage Axis .270 and a Ruger 10/22 stainless. Like I said before, I keep my eyes open for good deals on stuff that I don't need.

IslandWanderer

Cutblock Creeper
That’s great that you’re getting back into hunting after a long break. I stopped hunting for about 7 years due to family responsibilities/work so I know where you’re coming from.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

Top Bottom