Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

What A Total "Charley Foxtrot"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

• Admin

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
I just sat thru the most one-sided playoff game that i have seen in a very, very long time.

BC at Hamilton. 10 minutes to go in the final quarter and Hamilton leads 44 to 8

BC didn't even get on the board until the 12 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

Bye bye BC..... and Wally Buono.

I know James will just love Wally's departure.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. Bonehead has made out Lions into a joke. Bye Bye Bonehead you ave out stayed your welcome and usefulness.

• Admin

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Well that was a better game. :Oh Yeah!:

Going to be some good feetsball next Sunday. Looking forward to the day.....:popcorn:

Hmm, who to pull for?

Ah, hell - I'll just enjoy the games and see what comes out of the battles. :Yee Ha:

Walleye King

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I think they missed a late high hit call on Brandon Bridge at the end. Not sure it would have mattered in the end score though. Wasn't able to watch either game as my daughter and I were continuing her mulie quest. Anything can happen any given Sunday.

• Admin

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Is that the name of the Halifax team Glenn? Didn't think they had decided on one yet. Apparently the owners are going to let the season ticket holders submit their names for voting. Buy a season ticket seat and get to submit a name for the team......

The announcers were talking about that hit on Bridge - but you're right Mike, it would not have made any difference in the final outcome. Much like the Lions finally scoring a touchdown at the 12 minute mark of the fourth quarter - too little, too late. BC sure got their asses handed to them - it was like they weren't even trying.

Ah well - next Sunday's menu should be a lot better.

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Semis are on right now!

Ottawa is really on their game while Hamilton is shooting themselves int he feets.... :hopelessness:

27-6 with 1 minute to go in the first half!!! :Yikes!:

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Ottawa is running away with it now.... 46 -19

I sure hope they don't leave it all on the field this week. They gotta remember that next week will mean an even tougher opponent.

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Tuesday, Dec 11 - BC Lions announce the signing of a new head coach to take over from Wally. Former Stampeders assistant coach DeVone Claybrooks will be roaming the sidelines next season.

Two days later the Lions announce that only two of Wally's coaching staff are being kept on - Jarious Jackson and Markus Howell keep their jobs. the rest are gone.

They announced that defensive coordinator Mark Washington, special teams coordinator Jeff Reinebold, offensive line coach Dan Dorazio, linebackers coach Chris Tormey, defensive line coach Randy Melvin, assistant defensive backs coach Stanley Franks and running backs coach Mike Lionello are all out. 80% of the coaching staff are available to the rest of the teams and are looking for jobs.

Going to be lot of new faces on the sidelines this coming season...... :What?:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Good now if Bonehead will stay in the office and let them do their job they MAY have a team next year

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Top Bottom