Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Which Taxidermist?

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights & Roll'n Stones!!!
Reaction score
So I finally dropped a beauty of a Stone Ram! Now searching for a top notch taxidermist...seen enough of the not so great....I'm talk'n someone that can actually do proper tear ducts!!!! And every other little detail! Not just fill everything with finishing putty, and call it a day!!!! And someone that can actually do realistic paint jobs to finish their work! I don't want my Ram look'n like he's wearing makeup!!! :hopelessness:
Any suggestions for award winning work? I'm a perfectionist, in case you hadn't noticed. :yeah, right:
A frustrated, KTK!
P.S. Harley White retired. And I don't mind going out of the Okanagan to get an awesome job!

KTownKiller

Reaction score
Sure, Jim. I'm interested.
Sorry, having trouble get'n pics from my partner. Only had his phone up there. It'll be worth the wait though! What an epic hunt it was!!!! :kewl:

KTownKiller

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like Daryn really does a nice job also! I'm get'n to know all the best taxis out there now!!!!

KTownKiller

Reaction score
Well, I got my sheep horns and cape stuffed into a tote and heading off to Craig Stolle! (Artistic Wildlife Creations) He'll have it done in about 6 months. The details I can see in his work on his website are amazing!
Thanks everyone for all your recomendations! :Oh Yeah!:
Sorry I could only pick one guy...

Top Bottom