Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Winchester 348 WCF silvertip bullets

Thread starter #3
Hey Johnn, good to see you back. We've missed you and your postings. :Hi:
Good to be back. There've been a couple of medical 'issues' I've had to deal with the last few years that have restricted my firearms use. A torn right rotator that's still somewhat of an issue. And, Cataract surgery. Unbelievable improvement!! So, getting actively back in the game.

Good on ya Johnn.

I can relate to the torn up shoulder. I had to have mine rebuilt two years ago and it is still weak and gets sore all too easily.

We don;t heal as quickly nor as well as when we were a tad younger..... even though we think we should.

Thread starter #6
Good on ya Johnn.

I can relate to the torn up shoulder. I had to have mine rebuilt two years ago and it is still weak and gets sore all too easily.

We don;t heal as quickly nor as well as when we were a tad younger..... even though we think we should.
When they assessed the condition of my shoulder, I was told, with the range of movement and strength I still had, they couldn't guarantee they could make it any better if they 'went in'. So, on the bad days, just have to live with it I guess. And, you're right concerning the age factor.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE/PRAW..... Cedar BC
Tat's the beauty of this place it's like an old Pack Trail, the threads wind back and forth, switch back and even take detours around muskeg bogs but always coming back to the original destination. Nothing wrong with a few side trips, like with hunting, you never know what you may discover.

Top Bottom