Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

WTB : Hunting pack for Junior Hunter

Thread starter #1
Hey Guys...

My 12yr old is wanting to get his own hunting pack and I was wondering if anyone may have a used one available for sale ?

At this point, a daypack would probably work out great for him, but will consider all options.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Rob.

PS - Worst case is I have to head to Cabela's... lol

Thread starter #8
For him, it's not about nice and new... Believe it or not, Kaden is all about the stories attached to things... Hence his preference to used items and his request to try and find a used one...
he also loves a good bargain...new doesn't necessarily mean better...

Thanks Jim!!

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE/PRAW..... Cedar BC
Hey Rob, the one I had in mind is almost new but seems to have zipper issues. I do have my old waterfowl pack well used but still serviceable, your welcome to it if it will work for you.

Thread starter #11
Thanks Jim... I suspect your old pack is exactly what he's looking for. Especially when he hears you've used it in the field. Kaden appreciates things like that. He has made several mention's of our visit with you and has asked several times when we are going to go for a visit again... lol

I have a previous work engagement this coming weekend on Saturday, and kids hockey again on Sunday, but we will make time in the next week to head up and have a visit.

I will let him know...

Thanks again... much appreciated...

Top Bottom